View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 11:41 AM   #67
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

Same old, same old at practice yesterday. Andrew rotated with the other center. He said he's been trying to hold his blocks a bit more, and I saw evidence of that in the 30 minutes I was there, but he also said he screwed a couple of block assignments. However, he also said that the other center also screwed up a couple.

I asked him if he'd talked to their OC about maybe getting into the game late if they have the lead and he said he had not talked to him. Just reminded him it could be a good idea.

Weather's getting colder around here. It was a wet 43F yesterday when I got to the practice field. Lots of rain is forecasted over the weekend but temperatures should go up a bit over the next couple of days. Expected temp for Sunday's game could be as high as 60F which is pretty warm for us in early October. Honestly, I think we'd be quite okay with something around 50F without any rain. By we, I mean us spectator parents.

No practice tonight, but a one hour video session has been booked. The other two Corsaires teams play at home this weekend and the kids were told to go support them. Juveniles play tonight but I think we might instead go see the Cadet tomorrow afternoon after our karate classes, depending on weather/rain.

Our game this weekend is Sunday morning at 10.

FM