View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 12:44 PM   #397
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenEagle View Post
I don't buy this. The day 1 votes are pretty random and I think it is entirely possible that you would not even been a candidate today. You are going to be useless to the village if you are telling the truth in a couple of days time. I would let clap go ahead and keep telling his story about being the bodyguard while he mysteriously stays alive. The truth would have come out.

Instead, I am buying more into Lathum's theory that both of you may be wolves. It would make sense to sacrifice clap to gain trust for yourself. In fact, this theory was used last game with PB and whoever he suspected in the Alan T PM conversation.

Either way, it looks like a good chance that clap is a wolf and a 50/50 chance that you are as well.

VOTE claphasma

I'd say no chance they are both wolves as we would then just have a third reveal and know two out of three were wolves. Not smart at all for the wolves.

Regarding scans, I would look into scanning Darth. His play has been much tighter this game than his first two and I get the sense he might be a wolf for the first time.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote