View Single Post
Old 10-09-2009, 11:48 AM   #23
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

parents who don't know rules but feel the need to complain about the ref on any kind of play during their kid's games. Picka a sport, any sport.

people who leave their cart in the middle of the aisle, or worse, on one side of the aisle while checking something on the other side, thus blocking the whole aisle.

People who feel the need to touch the monitor screen when pointing something, thus leaving greasy fingerprints all over my screen.

People who lean on my chair when I'm at the computer, you know when they want to see something, or when I'm explaining something, and then worse, they apply pressure on the chair and I have to fight against it to keep the damn chair aligned.

When my kid or my wife is reading on my screen over my shoulder. Or reading over my shoulder when I'm reading a book or the paper.

People who feel the need to tear the paper towel in the office bathroom instead of letting the automatic thingie cut it properly. This causes the paper to go back inside and usually jams it up real good. IT'S GONNA CUT IT, DON'T NEED TO TEAR IT!!!

FM