View Single Post
Old 10-09-2009, 12:59 PM   #36
SportsDino
College Prospect

People that don't merge early, zip by you in the lane that is obviously closed up ahead, and then expect to be allowed to merge at the very end. Extremely inefficient for traffic, and plain rude and greedy. (If people did not do that the probability of a jam in the first place will decrease because everyone would just glide through the chokepoint instead of hesistating due to the late merger).

People getting right on my bumper when I have traffic in front of me. I don't want to get rear ended if something happens and you don't have the reaction time. I have had to very carefully time my braking once because of this to use every inch of following distance between me and the care in front because I had a 'I wanna go 90' asshole behind me and something went haywire up ahead. If I was a bit closer to the car up front instead of a good few seconds I would have had to go into the ditch and pray or get totaled.

If you want to go really really fast I know its a tendency to get behind someone real close and hope they change lanes, but it doesn't make sense when the lanes are stuffed and their is blocking traffic ahead. Think dumbass, no where to go, live with it!
SportsDino is offline   Reply With Quote