View Single Post
Old 10-10-2009, 05:46 PM   #102
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrymcg421 View Post
*People who speed up when you try to get in their lane, preventing you from getting over.

*I order a bacon cheeseburger plain and I get a burger without bacon or cheese. (Duh, I would've ordered a fucking plain burger if that's all I wanted.)

*Businesses not taking responsibility. Example: I ordered something online from Shane's Rib Shack, to be picked up on my lunch break. I get there and they hadn't even seen the order yet. I complain to the manager and he explains "oh, it's a third party company that set that system up". What the fuck does that matter? You contracted them to do it. You take responsibility for it!

*When people get pissed off at you for walking in near closing. The Walmart near me actually closes at midnight, and people are incredibly rude if I walk in at 11:55. Look, if you're open until midnight, then it means exactly that. If you don't want people walking in at 11:55, then close at 11:55.

You obviously don't work retail...

So by your logic, you're perfectly fine with me counting down my drawer at 12 midnight despite you still wandering the aisles aimlessly? I mean, we DO close at midnight...
Chubby is offline   Reply With Quote