View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 09:59 PM   #337
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenEagle View Post
There was interested in him, but it suddenly got switch off of him for no apparent reason. I would have voted for him and Telle did. At one point, it looked like it would be DT vs. Darth for the lynch.

That's a rather odd justification. Was everyone supposed to know you and Telle were going to join the voting on Darth before they ended up switching?

Quote:
He made a vote pretty early on Kwhit. Granted, its not that suspicious, but it is kind of weird he was quiet all day when he is normally a vocal player.

I don't know, he wasn't all that vocal in the soccer game we played in with him. That seems pretty flimsy to say he was the best candidate based on that reasoning.

Quote:
My point more or less is that there was some interest on him, but then it was switched away without much explanation. He is someone who we need to look at.

Eh. My reasoning for switching off him was that a number of people didn't feel comfortable with LSG's vote (adding yet another candidate to the mix) or reasoning, we had no other candidate to go against DT, and with nothing else to go on, that seemed like a logical way to go. Of course in the end it didn't exactly work out.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote