View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 10:29 AM   #387
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
Personally, I'm less inclined to vote for Chief or Darth today because I think we gain more information in the long run by targeting different people than continuing to vote the same people over and over (without good reason of course).

From my point of view, Hitler has picked two sure villagers for the meeting (Danny and myself), so that's good. I was trying to see if we can tell anything from the results of the meeting to either clear (if successful) or target people attending the meeting (if it was sabotaged), but from the bits and pieces EagleFan has dropped, it seems like we may be able to tell:

The unknown quantity is what makes the meeting a success or failure, does it have to be 100% non-conspirators to succeed or can we have succes with only 1 conspirator?

Anyway, my feeling is we'll learn something about the attendees based on how the meeting goes, so I'd rather vote for someone who was not invited. So barring any further information, my vote will be for one of Abe, Lathum, Jackal, Autumn, Schmidty, PB, ntn, or bulletsponge.

I was leaning this way as well. I will be voting for someone not at the meeting. I haven't checked that with the people that moved yet, but if we have both things happening with one person, that might be where my vote goes.
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote