View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 07:40 AM   #66
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

I did nothing else last night other than play the demo.

I'm still getting used to the new GUI.

I haven't really played with the full tactics-wizard yet, i just picked the 4-1-2-1-2 suggested by one of my coaches and tweaked the roles of a few players, but I thought the process of tweaking those things was very intuitive, and I at least thought I could see the changes that I made reflected on the pitch. It definately does "feel" a lot less like "slider management" and a lot more like "pick the role and the orientation that maximizes this guy's talents or fits within the team structure," which is what it ought to be.

Tonight I'll try the full tactics builder and building something from scratch.

Lots of new media options are good - assman suggestions are great, as are all the buttons on those suggestions to have them implemented without having to go to whatever screen and do it yourself.

Press conferences do seem to have gotten a nice revamp, at least the couple that I did. I also noticed some new team-talk options, particularly for friendly matches, that I liked.

Match-engine looks good - I defiantely saw a bunch of little animations and such that I hadn't seen before, and there seems to be less "herky-jerky"ness.

Will be buried in it again tonight.
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote