View Single Post
Old 10-17-2009, 03:39 PM   #181
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

April 1, 3040 - The first contracts are coming in now, and they are the usual. Hunt pirates. Garrison a planet. We get a retainer offer from Davion for several years. Many of the best mercenary groups do this. They are retainered for 5, 7 or 10 years to a house, and just do what the house tells them to do. I don’t like it for extended periods of time because its boring. The whole point was to not be a house unit anymore, and I don’t want to go back. No thanks Davion.

The contracts are the same old, same old. After a year of a lot of war, the Inner Sphere seems to be quiet right now.

April 5, 3040 - Before everybody starts to head back out to contracts, we decide to have our wedding. Allow me to introduce the newest character in our BattleTech opera, Elizabeth Walters:

Elizabeth Walters is the daughter and only child of Phillip Walters, founder of Kressly Warworks, Inc who died over five years ago, and left the company in his daughter’s hands. She is 34, a native of Epsilon Eridani, and CEO of the company as well. She will be hyphenating her name, Elizabeth Walters-Essex.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote