View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 07:40 PM   #323
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
PB, you seem to think that you have a read. But I'm pretty sure that Abe has stated in the past that he does not leave clues when holding roles.

Assuming I'm not pulling a Clemens and "misremembering" I'm wondering if you can help me understand how you have come to the conclusion that he is good?

FWIW, it may sound like I'm trying to lead a lynch mob on Abe ... I'm not. But I am trying to understand the logic of a guy who is claiming a good role and was not willing to take all steps to protect himself earlier against an unknown entity.

I never leave clues people catch, is what I have said. I also never get them. Even in the last game, when told to write something about blue, and I talked about the Miami jerseys with orange being better than blue, I still didn't get read.

However, in this game, I am just vanilla, I have no role. So although I appreciate PB's suppor,t i cannot back up his claim that I might be anything other than who I am. I'd much rather bite it that PB at this point. So here we go, Day One Lynch!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote