View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 11:46 AM   #562
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
To elaborate:

He first votes RA early in the day. I know that I voted RA but I picked him because I figured that he wouldn't get any other votes and since I was going with the Raiders/Eagles angle that it wouldn't be a reason which could influence others to vote that way.

Then he changes to PB to put him 2 votes ahead of Abe.

After the PB reveal I would have expected a wolf to move off PB at some point with the rest of the group. He does but then waits and puts his vote on KWhit and then later changes to Telle when she gets closer to Abe's total. It seemed like it could be a wolf who was unsure of where to go with his vote when he first moved off PB.

If Abe is good I think we should look at RA. He made votes that put him (Abe) in danger of being lynched (specifically 318). He then made an odd ntn vote (which seemed caused by ntn's KWhit vote). On the other side, if Abe is bad I will be moving RA up quite a bit in the trust list.

ntn and RA seem to have a weird link on day one. First ntn votes RA, then RA votes ntn. After a few changes ntn makes the KWhit vote and RA goes after ntn again.

As I think this through we may have another option for day 2. If everyone else gets the same read that I am getting (I may be way off) but I see the following possibilities:

1) Abe is a wolf. If so than we should feel pretty good about RA and should look at ntn.

2) Abe is not a wolf. We then need to look at the possibility of RA and ntn being wolves (trying the play of maing one look good f the other is caught).

Both possiblities seem to point to ntn. I wouldn't be against exploring the ntn angle to be honest. It may yield the highest percentage in return.

Just early reactions but wanted to open it up to discussion.

Catching up. I voted for ntn later in the day because he was in the thread and didn't feel good about voting for Telle since she wasn't going to be in the thread.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote