View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 02:26 PM   #118
Mr. Sparkle
High School JV

Regarding the Warriors, it's the same old story. That third quarter was hideous. Jackson and Maggete killed them in the third. Jackson with his "dribble in place for 6 seconds then launch it" routine and his "drive into two defenders and throw it towards the basket, then act shocked when no foul is called", and Maggette with his constant shooting when he's clearly ice cold. Maggette is at his best when he's driving to the hoop and getting to the line. He did none of that last night.

I also don't understand why Randolph only got 9 minutes. I know his back has been bothering him, but he looked great while he was out there. Completely energized the team. He had something like 8 points, 4 boards, and a block in his 9 minutes. I don't even know why I bother trying to figure out Nellie. There's no point, just like there's no point to the moves he makes.

My hope going forward is for Cleveland to keep going 1 on 5 and losing, LeBron getting rightly upset/frustrated, and the Warriors being able to dump Jackson on a panicking Ferry without having to take back numerous terrible contracts.