View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 11:38 AM   #465
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
The more I think about it, the more that it makes me uneasy having all of those blue names there suddenly become ok in peoples minds because there was no counter reveal against them. As was mentioned earlier, the wolves knew what roles were not in the game. They are not going to reveal as something on day 1 that causes a counter reveal most likely. It just ends up getting them dead on day 2 or 3 at the latest.

I've come 180 degrees on my thoughts about Eaglefan - lerriuqs from yesterday. I now think that I find it unlikely that they are both wolves. (Neither one might be even). Because of that, I think it makes sense for Lerriuqs to scan Eaglefan tonight, and for whomever our other scanner roles are to check out lerriuqs.

I think it makes absolutely no sense for any of those guys to be today's lynch target however, but I get the feeling of people starting to give passes around to folks a bit too easy in a dangerous way at least. In this game at least, I don't think we should really put players in an elevated state of trust until there is some second party who can confirm somewhat at least, or they have a way of proving their role (such as Lathum should do tonight).

The problem with this is that I need to scan them while they're in Transformer mode. I assume if Eaglefan tails someone, he'll switch to disguise mode so that I won't be able to scan him. Thus makes it a bit tougher to figure out who to scan since I'm essentially guessing as to whether they use their night powers or elect to go into disguise mode.
lerriuqs is offline   Reply With Quote