View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 08:28 AM   #424
whomario
Pro Starter

So, i cracked down and ordered from amazon today, going to take 4-5 days so will be mid next week but since iīve got little time next week thatīs fine with me, going to play next sunday all day i guess

Propably going to go the lower league route this year or rather start in a smaller country, maybe somewhere in eastern Europe, like Bulgaria or Belarus, maybe Ukraine (with anyone not dynamo kiew) or in Norway/Sweden/Denmark.
Kinda like the idea of creating a power house there and then move to the big leagues after 4,5 seasons maybe.

Or starting in a lower league in england, which i havenīt done in years but which was allway fun.

btw : Can we really design competition ? Like, say iīd want to create a scandinavian Cup as an international club competition with participants from only Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland, can i do that ?

Kinda like the championsleague but just with the Top 3 Teams from each country and taking place maybe in April/May (where none of those teams will play in european competitions most likely).

Last edited by whomario : 11-05-2009 at 08:31 AM.
whomario is offline   Reply With Quote