View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 12:00 PM   #454
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbd1963 View Post
It's lack of this kind of intimate knowledge of soccer that always puts me off this game. If only SI would make an American football game. I wouldn't need real licenses.. sigh.

I mean, if the DE is blowing past the LT, I know I have to keep a back in or set the TE to chip on that side -- I know what the problem is and what can be done about it. With soccer, I see all the little guys running around and I have no idea what they are doing, what they are supposed to be doing, or whether they are doing what they are doing well, or blowing it.

alternatively you could just view the entire match, save it and upload it for us to take a look at it and we could talk you through it.

it's somewhat similar...if your guys aren't good at passing the ball then you probably want to have them make fewer passes before shooting - thus a long-passing game. if your defenders are slow they should play back fruther so there's less room in behind them. if they're constantly out of position chasing guys then get them some help - have your midfielders drop back to help defensively a bit.

Last edited by DaddyTorgo : 11-06-2009 at 12:02 PM.
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote