View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 01:18 PM   #456
RainMaker
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
alternatively you could just view the entire match, save it and upload it for us to take a look at it and we could talk you through it.

it's somewhat similar...if your guys aren't good at passing the ball then you probably want to have them make fewer passes before shooting - thus a long-passing game. if your defenders are slow they should play back fruther so there's less room in behind them. if they're constantly out of position chasing guys then get them some help - have your midfielders drop back to help defensively a bit.
Is there a way to know this. There are a lot of ratings and such but it would be nice for a scout to say "we aren't a good passing team" or something along those lines. My problem is that I get some feedback from my assistant but don't know what to do. For instance, I'm always told that our tackling sucks. Should I be less aggressive with it then? Is there some kind of tactic I can change to help with that?

I'm in a similar situation as dbd. I like the game, understand 50% of the tactics and such, but confused with the rest. There is just so many things to tweak that I don't really know if it's right or wrong.
RainMaker is offline   Reply With Quote