View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 04:23 PM   #1202
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
Yeah, I left my reveal suspicious on purpose. It seemed at that point that if it wasnt' me with my poor reveal, it was going ot be Danny. Danny was our cunning, and so we were hoping to get him scanned. I was brutal, so it made more sense for me to get lynched. I took you out becuase I figured youd go right back after Danny the next day, you had just been too good at ferreting us out. PLus we needed to leave the scanners alive to have any chance, since we needed Danny ot get scanned.

Why did you guys both scan KWhit that night? I was sure Dannywould get scanned since he had been the lead suspect all day.

We basically felt we had to go after CoT members. There were too many poeple who had or could confirm their roles and eventually it was going to be a matter of picking us out of the few people left without one. And we had a cunning, so there was a desire to let him get scanned.

Also, we knew there was a role that would reveal evidence of its killer if we nightkilled them, so it was safer to take out known roles and not reveal one of us.

Basically we just kept getting burned iwht you guys putting wolves on the chopping block. Therefore we kept making ourselves suspicious by having to try to save them, and earning more suspicion the next day.

I had a full reveal planned that I think would have convinced people, but it just didn't make sense to go through iwth it and have Danny get lynched.
To answer for me, Kwhit had been concerning me for a while. So I hoped he was in Transformer mode.

The one flaw to your plan, was the scan thing - Danny could have come up as a decepticon even under that scenario - though I'd like PB to confirm - was the Fallen a cunning??
lerriuqs is offline   Reply With Quote