hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by RendeR View Post
Lets see what happens in a tie:

Vote KHWIT

Quote:
I feel like someone drugged me after dinner. Sorry I haven't been on but I passed out on the couch for no good reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhit View Post
That explains your vote then.

Quote:
No the vote is a good one at this point. I want to see shenanigans at deadline. if we have two people tied, something is going to happen.

So, I've quoted these with the idea of exploring why the wolves would have gone after RendeR last night. There is always the "he won't be blocked, lets get him" motivation, but when I'm a wolf I'm normally role chasing on Night 1. Later in the game I might have a reason to "set someone up" or free myself from heat, or something along those lines. But early in the game I'm going after someone I think is either a seer or a convert.

It just so happens that we have a potential convert in this game:
Quote:

Evil Marlena Moreau The beautiful Marlena Moreau is the captain's woman. She will know who the wolves are to start, but they will not know her. If they attack her, she will convert to their side to help them get back to their universe. She will be able to communicate with them, but she will still count as a villager for win condition purposes.

When I re-read this now I can see where the wolves might have seen the "it is a good vote" option and thought they should snap up Moreau ASAP to build their numbers.

Now, for this to be true that assumes that KWhit is in fact a wolf. I voted for him yesterday and saw a close race emerge. We never saw KWhit take the lead in the race, but he was under some duress. I'm going to repeat my vote from yesterday unless someone can convince me of a flaw in this theory or come up with one I like better.

VOTE KWHIT
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote