View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 12:41 PM   #310
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroyF View Post
That was my youtube link above.

Words can't express how solid Ty Lawson has been for the Nuggets this year.

they are asked to do different things, so they are hard to compare. Just for fun, here are the Per48 numbers for Lawson and Jennings:

Lawson - 22.7 points (52.7% FG, 50% 3PT, 94.1% FT), 4.4 rebounds, 6.8 assists, 2.20 steals, 2.4 turnovers, 2.82 A/TO ratio.

Jennings - 36.3 points (49.6% FG, 56.7% 3PT, 82.8 FT), 6.3 rebounds, 7.3 assists, 1.62 steals, 4.9 turnovers, 1.50 A/TO ratio.

Those are good numbers for most players. The fact that you are talking about the 18th and 10th pick in the draft is amazing for their respective teams.

Flynn and Evans have also been good, though they both have lower shooting percentages.Curry, Teague and Maynor all look like solid NBA players. Jrue Holliday looks raw, but has talent as well.

I haven't even talked about other positions yet. I thought last years draft was supposed to suck?

And Griffin was the consensus top guy.

Man, I can't wait for him to heal up and get back on the court. Nice win for the Clips last night over the Thunder on the road, BTW.

I always thought it was ridiculous that Lawson fell as far as he did. I admit to being completely surprised at Jennings, though.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote