View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 03:24 AM   #81
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Loi-Kymar tells me that he has memorized the corridors and secrets of Ikaya by listening. He has learned more from his cell than Vonotar has with all of his magery. We go through several secret doors and down multiple passages before we end up in the kitchens. We are at a secret door that enters the kitchens, and a big bowl of stew is being brewed while some hungry Ice Barbarians prepare for their meal. I can use the Graveweed, Sleeptooth, or launch a secret attack. I decide to use the sleep potion. After all, I have learned the Ice Barbarians are mental slaves of Vonotar, so I want to kill as few as possible.

I pour the potion into their stew, and after a few moments, they are ready and move to get some, hungry to hot stew food. After a few more minutes, the Ice Barbarians are all snoozing happily. The kitchen is well stocked with herbs and Loi-Kymar prepares a selection and feeds them to me, and I am healed 6 EP. I am back to full at 28 EP.

He tells me we are on the same level as the Hall of the Brumalmarc. Two Ice-Barbarians stand guard by large jewel encrusted doors. He takes three jars from his pockets that he squirreled away from the kitchens and mixes them together. Blue smoke begins to emerge, and I need to deliver it near the Ice barbarian guards. I can use Camouflage, Mind Over Matter, Hunting or just try. I use Camouflage. I use some cloth to plug my nostrils and move the bowl near the Ice Barbarians with my skills. They collapse to the floor and we can approach the Hall completely undetected. I steel myself for an attack and push open the doors.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote