View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 12:16 AM   #124
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

After a long time of pushing through the mire, the smell begins to subside. Eventually I reach a junction where a larger tunnel crosses my path. I can go forward, left, right or use Sixth Sense. It tells me a lair of Kwarez is to the north. I can go forward, or turn south. I choose to turn south in order to throw off my pursuers again.

I reach a domed sewer-vault. I chute descends from above into the vault. I keep advancing when suddenly I notice that the floor disappears. I can try to swim in this very filthy water or I can try to catch my rope on a long bar on the side of the chute and swing across. If I do that, I lose my rope, and I don’t want to lose it yet, I may need it later.

As I dive through and into the putrid water, the oily refuse begins to fill up my nose and ears. I eventually make my way through the sewage to the other side, but that was very uncomfortable. I begin to shiver, but it is not the filth that has shot fear into my heart. I cannot feel my left arm. The whole arm is numb and lifeless.

I have contracted Limbdeath. The wound has become infected with the Limbdeath microbes, one of many deadly diseases found in the Baga-Darooz. None of my Kai skills can stop the loss of my arm. In 24 hours, it will be destroyed. Only one cure in the world will help, the Oede Herb. I lose 3 CS permanently until I can fix my arm. Additionally, although the text does not tell me too, I cannot use a Shield either, so I really lose 5 CS. I press on. I have too

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote