View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 06:18 PM   #186
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Okay, I have decided, for the first time ever, to leave behind the Sommerswerd. Perhaps I should have done it one adventure earlier. The Sommerswerd can only be used by a Kai Lord, and if anyone else, ever, uses it in combat, its magic is gone. Now, before, I was the last of the Kai, so it made sense I carry the Sommerswerd everywhere. It’s not like there would be anyone to come after that could use it. However, now that I have discovered the Book of the Magnakai, if I were to die, it is possible someone else could carry on, and learn the Kai ways, rebooting the order. With that in mind, why am I risking the Sommerswerd. This sword is Sommerlund’s only hope against the Darklords. It doesn’t make sense that I risk it in every combat I am in. Now that I have the Magi to guide me, and I am about to enter a really nasty dungeon, it makes sense to leave the sword behind, so that if I do die, everything doesn’t go up in smoke with me. Thus, I am leaving the Sommerswerd behind, and will be used the Bronin Warhammer with its +1 CS. Now, I’ll grab the sword again when it is really needed, I suspect. For now? No Sun Sword.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote