View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 11:55 PM   #118
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by J23 View Post
I'm not sure that we'd see any signs of infection. From the role descriptions, it doesn't say anything about the infector killing people, just the infected. If this wasn't just something left out on accident, then we certainly have at least 1 infected and the 1 infector to begin with(I'm assuming we have this role which isn't a huge leap IMO).

EF did state that there were restrictions on the infector's conversion mechanic, but didn't disclose them.

Actually, I think it's a pretty safe bet that someone likely got converted night one if it is an "uphill battle" as EF said in post 12, unless they targeted one of the 3 immune roles.

If we started with 14 people, and a minimum of 2 zombies as I speculated above, we'd be at best case, 10-2 at this point, but I'd think 9-3 or even 8-4 might be more likely.

1.) EF did say that the game was going to play out more like standard WW after seeing he did not have as many men as hoped.
2.) In many, but not all, cases of conversion there is something in the writeup to suggest that result
3.) Work through the conversion metric if the conversions happen even every other night. We most likely have a quick game, barring highly powerful roled players that are not listed in the rules
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote