View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 10:09 AM   #694
J23
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana View Post
right now, i am leaning toward realdeal or clap as being the brutal wolf...they both have made plays that intentionally draw attention to themselves, with the mage in the open right now, i am leaning more towards a J23 vote today so we can get one more scan (hopefully) out of GE tonight.

Scan won't happen tonight regardless. From the rules:
Priest- Can resurrect one player from death, may not resurrect themselves, can resurrect either someone who has been night killed or lynched. Can only be used once per game and must be used prior to the next deadline. If that player has a role that role can't be used until after next deadline

As I said, I don't have a role, so it's not a huge loss if I get lynched. That being said, I would obviously rather we get a wolf today. Other than the late vote that ended up killing EF, is there any other reason to think I'm a wolf? I put the first vote on DV day 1, which ended up being the cunning. I tried to coordinate the village to get us the warlock yesterday. I don't think I do either of those things as a wolf.
J23 is offline   Reply With Quote