View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 02:30 PM   #743
J23
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
I too am interested AGAIN for the third time in this game why Kwhit "is a definite wolf". Is it a personal history thing? Or does one of the wolves really got it out for you. Kwhit I'd look at just who all is calling you a wolf when you haven't honestly done a wolfish thing.

I didn't say KWhit "is a definite wolf". If you're going to quote me, please quote me accurately. I said they "could definately be wolves".

Perhaps I phrased it stronger than I should have. I should have said that I think Clap is definately a wolf, and I am very untrusting of KWhit right now.

My vote is on Clap because I think that he's definately a wolf. I think KWhit looks suspicious because of two reasons.
1) Clap (who I think is a wolf) moved off of him onto EF. The fact that Clap was on him in the first place makes me give this reason less weight, but it is still worth mentiong.
2) KWhit was around at the end when things went crazy, and yet left his vote somewhere that it would not make an impact. We talk about "wasted" votes quite often in our games, and to be on at deadline participating in the discussion and not moving it makes me quite suspicious.
J23 is offline   Reply With Quote