View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 03:25 PM   #749
MartinD
High School Varsity

Three obvious candidates today - don't see much point in bringing anyone else into the picture at this point...

I've already posted my thoughts on RealDeal - definitely suspicious, but he's currently third of three in terms of the votes.

The case for claphamsa is fairly obvious (breaking the tie late being the main 'charge'), and has been stated (in no uncertain terms!) by a few people above. On the flip side, I always have a tough time judging claphamsa - he's definitely got a very distinctive playing and posting style.

Regarding J23 - I haven't looked through the posts in detail, but it seems that his (very) late vote switch last night is the main trigger for the votes in his direction. On the surface, the switch effectively condemned EagleFan instead of Schmidty, but the possible presence of the warlock may mean that there were other reasons for the switch. Of course, it could just be a villager making a late switch for perfectly sensible reasons, and getting the brunt of the fallout when the result of the switch is bad for the village. (I'll get off the fence now - starting to get worried I'll end up with splinters...)

Even though I have a tough time reading clap, his actions so far definitely don't look good - that said, I'm not sure that it benefits the village for there to be a runaway in the lynch vote, so:

VOTE J23

While J23 is probably my third choice of the three candidates, I think that a vote for RealDeal is wasted at this point, and voting for claphamsa puts him way out in front.

(The vote isn't set in stone, though - may change this later on, if there's good enough reason.)
MartinD is offline   Reply With Quote