Thread: MLB 2k10
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 11:45 PM   #39
Terps
College Prospect

Played a few games tonight. Really liking it so far. Only downside I have right now is the strength of the OF arms, but I'm hoping that will be fixed.

I turned the OF Speed Slider to 0, and I'm seeing a good variety of hits. Doubles in the gap, down the line, bloopers over the infield (I use classic hitting, no swing stick for me.) Just won an extra inning game against Detroit in 11, had 2 HR's with Reimold, and a 3-run shot by Wieters. Just a press of the A button on all 3 HR's, no using the left stick to influence.

Commentary and presentation is top notch. Love all the stats and splits. MLB Today is awesome.

Simmed a season, Phillies won the World Series against the Tigers. The Tigers really got hot in August and came from 12 games down to win the division. No weird trades or anything. CPU offered me trades 1-2 times a month, but I declined all of them to just quick sim. But none involved superstar players.

Sim stats weren't out of line at all. Would have liked to see more marquee players leading the categories, but I'll have to check this out a few more times.

Some people on OS mentioned a bug where a reliever would come in and be listed at a position other than pitcher, but any reliever I brought in was listed correctly.

There is no foul ball slider in the game, and IMO, it doesn't need one. I saw plenty of foul balls. A few 8-9-10 pitch AB's with me or the AI fighting them off.

Just some random thoughts. Definitely a big improvement over the past, and a solid title to pick up as a 360 baseball fan.
Terps is offline   Reply With Quote