View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 02:37 PM   #73
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
What KWhit said, and interesting how quick you unvoted then jumped on me EF.

See post below from three days ago where I made it clear that I would defend his right to vote his pattern. Not sure what's so interesting about me following my word.

With that said I will probably have to move at some point if I need to do a self-defense vote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
double dola: I'll defend Poli's right to vote Danny this game and don't think he should be looked at just because he has a day one pattern. If he votes that pattern early there is nothing that anyone should be able to say about that as we all need to come up with a day one vote anyway and have nothing to go off (unless we are wolves).

Wanted to say something last game but couldn't.

Now if Poli were to show up 5 minutes before the deadline and vote Danny (because he is person number 1) but the vote was a race between 2 or 3 others and Danny was nowhere in sight of that race; that would be entirely different.

The problem that I see is the logic was used against him last game and by chance he was a wolf. That makes the arguement look valid instead of looking at the other games where he did it and wasn't a wolf.

It's like I said, the following logic seems to come into play based upon day one votes:

- Voted early, must be a wolf
- Voted late, must be a wolf
- Gave a reason for the vote that has nothing to do with this game, must be a wolf
- Gave a reason that sounds like it's about this game, must be a wolf trying to sway opinion
- Gave no reason, must be a wolf
- Used random.org, must be a wolf
- Didn't use random.org but just randomly chose, must be a wolf
- Broke a tie, must be a wolf
- Tied it up, must be a wolf
- Vote in self defense, must be a wolf
- Didn't vote in self defense, must be a wolf
- Moved you vote off a player that wasn't in the running onto one that was, must be a wolf
- Left your vote on someone who wasn't in the running instead of moving to one that was, must be a wolf
- Voted for someone who was lynched and turned out to be a wolf, must be a wolf trying to gain trust
- Voted for someone who was lynched and turned out to be a villager, must be a wolf
- Voted for the second place vote getter and the one who was lynched turned out to be a wolf, must be a wolf trying to protect the other one
- Voted for the second place vote getter and the one who was lynched turned out to be a villager, must be a wolf trying to earn trust or hide
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote