View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 04:28 PM   #435
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93 View Post

My quote in italics:

With all the Lightbringer roles, I half expected to get one, but no, I am a normal Lightbringer.

I did receive an item (of course), and I don't know what it does. I can take a reasonable guess that, with as many times as a particular evil "role" was mentioned in the writeup, that if that role does indeed exist, my item will get in the way of it doing its thing.

I can also surmise from the item I have received that it might have more power in the hands of a particular Lightbringer role, but I am undecided on if I should pass it.

My interpretation -

*Says he has an item that will interfere with an "evil role" mentioned in the writeup.
*Says his item would have more power in the hands of a particular Lightbringer role.

My quote in italics:

Are we so sure the Colt is lost? The above statement in yesterdaay's lynch writeup doesn't necessarily say it's gone forever. In fact, it's possible that "confiscate as evidence" means it's with the Sheriff now.

My interpretation -

*CR seems to think the sheriff now has the Colt that was taken from EF during his lynch.

I bolded the key parts you have glazed over, dubb. For what reasons you may have, you seem to want to make it seem like I am speaking with far my conviction and certainty than I actually am. IMO, that misrepresentation makes me appear far more knowledgeable than I actually am.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote