View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 06:58 PM   #1023
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
Dubb, my problem with that is that in my understanding of the rules, even you being exorcised doesn't prove anything. I think you can be bad without being possessed.

That said, thanks for posting some of your comments. I didn't have the time to read back, and that was helpful. I have to agree that it seems you did a lot of work pushing DV to the fore. Maybe that's why DV was so pissed ;-) but otherwise it does make you look less suspect. Can you explain why you were so hesitant to vote DV then? You kept saying you anted to, yet rather than put him in the lead you voted Henry again.

On day 2 Henry was IMO campaigning that we not vote for DV. It seemed to me that Henry knew something he wasn't telling. I actually thought Henry might be a wolf with DV, or Henry knew that DV was good and was going to play the I told you guys he was good card later for cred.

Both of those scenarios had Henry bad in my book and only 1 had DV. So I went with Henry, but I was by no means as my posts show, steering people away from DV.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote