View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 01:39 PM   #2937
MrBug708
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou B-ball fan View Post
One should definitely note then the possibility of a misuse of funds investigation of the University of Oregonthat the Oregon State Legislature is currently considering. That's certainly not a stabilizing factor by any means in addition to the current state of the program.

Your comparison would be valid if the situations are the same. The State can't ban Oregon from playing in the NCAA tournament. The NCAA however.

Quote:
If 'interest' means that Anderson finally agreed to chat after saying no the previous two times he asked to talk, then I suppose he was 'interested'.

Most AD's give up after the first time and most likely the second time. Maybe Kilkenny will be offering 4 million dollars now?

Quote:
It would appear that the previous several coaches that they courted didn't find it too hard to turn down Nike and Phil Knight. Anderson won't either.

Apparently he is finding it hard to turn down, seeing as how the "No" from the other two seemed to be pretty firm.

I'm sure we can find a few posts by you stating that Anderson would have zero interest in the program when I told you that if Oregon got that far down the list, he would have interest. Now if Anderson really has an eye for the Arkansas job when it opens, I could see him turning down Oregon and waiting for that job. In the off chance that he takes the Oregon job, then he really has no interest in Arkansas, at least while Richardson is around
MrBug708 is offline   Reply With Quote