View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 06:49 PM   #5
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Rules:

1). Alzar must take adventures normally designed for a group of adventurers. Can he survive? If he has to pull out his Battle Axe and fighter it up, he will, but that means a loss of XP for that encounter.
2). Alzar is Lawful Evil, and needs to be played that way. He is not afraid to kill to gain power, and he is not afraid to negotiate to gain power either.
3). Alzar knows he is a meat shield compared to his familiar, homonculous and animal skeletons.
4). While doing a module, any magical item other than a + weapon or armor, or any spell in a spellbook has a 10% chance of becoming a random one of the same type from all of those ever made, in order to represent my world, with a diverse set of magic items and spells.
5). In my world, there is no restriction to the number of spells you can learn
6). This includes AD&D modules, D&D modules, 1st Edition, 2nd Edition, world specific ones like Greyhawk or Forgotten Realms – whatever works for my world works here.
7). After the initial campaign, any future modules need to be rolled on dice and are determined randomly, except where those modules cannot be done by me doing both Alzar, the DM and Alzar’s allies.
8). I can do a good job being neutral usually, but there are a few places where I cannot, and I will admit that when it comes.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote