View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 11:59 PM   #469
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_meanstrosity View Post
You're right in that losing St. Louis and Denver would be a blow, but again everything relies on Texas and Texas A&M. It is more likely the Big Ten or Pac 10 offer Texas and Texas A&M first before Colorado or Missouri. If Texas and Texas A&M leave first then the Big 12 would pretty much be done. So I'm not too concerned that MU or CU leaving would impact Texas' decision since at that point it is likely they would have already made their decision since they would have first choice.

TV markets are certainly important, but a program like Nebraska has a national fan base so in my opinion there is more value to NU than regional programs like MU and CU.

Actually word is the Pac 10 has already offered Colorado.

Colorado and Utah are the choices for now. I don't think the Pac 10 has gotten to the point where they are seriously considering going to 16 teams.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote