View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 10:42 AM   #80
weegeebored
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbergey22 View Post
As for Lebron that is tricky he would make a nice fit for the Bulls however like has been mentioned I dont know if he wants to shadow MJ so in the end the more I think about it he will likely stay where he is.
I don't think that he will stay in Cleveland but I think you're right about being in Jordan's shadow. That's the main reason he doesn't go to the Bulls. There's no more room for statues at the UC. (Lebron could win 10 titles here and it wouldn't matter.)

Sports talk in Chicago has fans saying that they don't want him here anyway. There's a real loyalty to Jordan here, a deity-like worship really. But all this speculation about King James doesn't really matter. The Bulls' management will find a way to eff this whole thing up. Paxson is still getting a big pass here from most, but as I have posted before he is one of the worst GMs in the NBA. Baylor, Isaiah, and McHale were worse but not by much. Look at his track record and you'll see what I mean. A lucky lottery ball bounce that turned into d-Rose is what is saving him, I guess.
weegeebored is offline   Reply With Quote