View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 01:20 PM   #107
chesapeake
College Starter

EF is a Marine. I've got to think that he has something of value to contribute here.

Darth and I are clearly the weak links, but I would say I am slightly weaker than he is here. Whichever of us sits out should tell Autumn that we are using our teamwork skill to help coach. It can't hurt.

My gut says to pair Hoops and heybrad. I think he'll be able to find stuff. Set heybrad to look and Hoops to make sure the other guys don't find anything or get away with it. When the bag comes up, Hoops needs to get it and run for the hills.

Thomkal's suggestion to set hoops between the wolves and their finish line is a good one. You have the speed and strength to prevent them from escaping with the bag.

IF we get the first bag, I would send out Maple Leafs and Darth/me. Darth/me looks for the bag, Maple Leafs tries to prevent the others from scoring.

The final team is Thom and EF. Thom is the bruiser here, most likely. The two of them can figure out which of them is the runner.

Last thought: each team needs a code word to say conversationally if they find the bag -- before digging it out -- to let their partner know it is go time. A little time to set up evacuation could be critical.
chesapeake is offline   Reply With Quote