View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 02:32 AM   #572
Dodgerchick
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediKooter View Post

I want to know what Dodgerchick thinks of her friends new boobs after she cops a feel and let her know that I'm available for a second opinion.

So I go to this monthly women only meetup and the girl that had the implants started talking about the surgery. This other girl and I were interested in the procedure so we asked a bunch of questions. We asked if there was a big difference in how they feel. Were they soft, hard.... what? So the girl says, "you wanna feel?" The other girl said, "Sure" and girl sat in between both of us. The other girl started grabbing her boob and I asked, "you don't mind, do you?" Before she gave an answer I was already grabbing. I grabbed hers, then I squeezed mine to see if there was a difference. So this girl has 2 girls feeling up her breasts at the same time while I'm squeezing my own... pretty crazy. This other girl was watching the whole thing busting up. She probably thought I was crazy. I wouldn't say crazy... just curious, that's all. And I don't mean that in a bisexual kinda way... not that there's anything wrong with it.
Dodgerchick is offline   Reply With Quote