View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 10:54 AM   #2601
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou B-ball fan View Post
Your first statement holds little validity. It doesn't change recruiting. Exposure in key states through the conference is far more important. The money is minimal compared to the overall contract. Mizzou's visibility was actually reduced due to their conference championship loss. If the Big 12 had been set up without a championship, Mizzou would have been playing for a National Championship. Instead, MU ended up with a non-BCS invite. It was a huge blow to MU's visibility.

You're also incorrect in your second statement. I wouldn't be any more excited about a championship game if we were in another conference. I believe the regular season champ should get the bid.

So, you go from a couple of days ago to saying the Big 12 isn't worth saving, to today extolling the virtues of the conference. Simply put, shut the hell up. You are a joke, and it is impossible to take anything you say seriously. Your statements are so consistently and emphatically wrong it stretches the limits of believability that you are not simply trolling.
So I dig deeper but still comin' up with lint
cartman is offline   Reply With Quote