View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 07:14 AM   #502
whomario
Pro Starter

i disagree on that. Certainly Hinrich is a tad bit overpaid, but i fail to see the Miami strategy working with trotting out 2 or 3 super stars that may or may not be able to coexist on the court (Wade and Lebron need the ball all the time, fact) and then a bunch of 2nd round draft picks, minimum players and veterans that may or may not sign for minimum contracts "to play with Lebron and Wade" (not much of that hapened in Cleveland and miami recently, did it ?).

The Wizards still have the cap space to pursue a max player or 2 very good FAs, heck they might even find a team stupid enough to take on Arenas in a sign and trade.

Not a Washington fan, but i really fail to see how their strategy is all that bad really ...
“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!”
whomario is offline   Reply With Quote