View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 12:25 AM   #62
Kodos
Resident Alien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodos View Post
I'm thinking of dropping the sim forward 5 years idea, since most people have chosen top 40 programs. Nobody (but stupid old me) has chosen a bottom-feeder.

I don't remember if they had this feature in Teambuilder last year, but you have the option this year to select existing helmets, jerseys, pants, etc. when creating a team. So it is easy to replicate your school exactly (including the stadium and field as well) but change prestige levels. I propose that we either lower the elite schools stars or raise the lesser teams stars so that the playing field is a little more even to begin with. My stupid Hoosiers are rated as 2 stars, and the roster is pretty pathetic (kinda like real life). That's a lot to overcome in 5 or 6 seasons. I'm willing to take my lumps on the field, but having some hope of improving by recruiting would be nice. Basically, we could pretend that IU, Washington, Michigan State, and Texas Tech have hired big-name coaches and raised their star levels to 4 or something.

Here are the star ratings of teams in the RFL right now - teams in parentheses have been mentioned as likely choices for guys who have not selected teams yet:

6-star schools: Florida, USC, Texas, Ohio State, Penn State (Notre Dame, Michigan)
5-star schools: (Nebraska)
4-star schools: Missouri
3-star schools: Washington, Texas Tech, Michigan State
2-star schools: Indiana

Last edited by Kodos : 07-09-2010 at 12:34 AM.
Kodos is offline   Reply With Quote