View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 12:44 AM   #6
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Nov 21 – Brabant now guarantees us. Funny

Dec 3 – I proclaim guarantees for Friesland and Holland

Feb 16, 1401 – I order a Census conducted in Utrecht and although I get a population growth bonus and tax and production bonuses, we found out we had about 10% fewer that we thought we did.

Apr 1 – I order 1000 cavalry in Utrecht

Nov 1 – I order another 1k in cavalry

Dec 24 – Cologne agrees to be my ally too.

Jan 19, 1402 – Time to make a mistake. I DOW Friesland. Our stability drops 3.

Brabant had guaranteed them, but I have two allies next to Brabant and I hope that Hainaut and Cologne will come to my aid, keep Brabant off my back, and let me annex Friesland.

Both of our allies reject us.

Feb 16 – We defeat the troops in Friesland, and begin a siege

Feb 18 – They arrive in Utrecht and begin a siege.

May 1 – Stab increase

It’s just all sieges right now.

May 7 – They fail another assault on Utrecht

June 15 – Friesland falls and we annex it. We gain a ton of badboy, and some prestige.

There are 7000 Brabant troops in Utrecht but getting nowhere so I will order my troops to their adjacent province in Breda and then I’ll move over if they fail another assault to force them out, and begin another siege.

July 17 – As predicted, they failed an assault and I move to Utrecht to try and dislodge the 7000 troops from my capital.

July 26 – We broke the siege! We follow their troops back to Breda and hope to continue the momentum. Imagine if I could break their army and take Breda too.

Sept 7 – After a long campaign we win in Breda but lost about half our forces. Pursue? Or siege?

Sept 17 – We pursued and annihilate their army. Their nation is at our disposal.

Nov 1 – I order 1000 infantry in Utrecht to add to a siege.

Dec 1 – Stab increase

Dec 28 – I dispatched my cavalry from my sieging unit in Brabant and ordered them to defeat and destroy a newly built unit in Breda and initiate a siege.

Mar 26, 1403 – Brabant province falls

Apr 2 – I offer Burgundy military access and they accept

May 10 – Breda falls

Jul 1 – Stab increase

Sept 11 – Limburg falls. Time to get some goods, and some severe badboy. Breda is their capital, so I cannot take it. I need Brabant province anyway. Do I want Limberg?

I can also force vassalize them and take provinces later. I want land though.

Sept 12 – I take both provinces.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote