View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 12:53 AM   #7
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Friesland – The goal of the war was this province. 11.4 ducats are made by the Dutch Catholic fishermen. 9316 people here are rebellious, for the obvious reason that we just took their stuff.

I didn’t expect to win provinces from Brabant this soon, and I hope I didn’t overextend – we’ll find out. That’s always an issue with too much expansion.

I move my national focus to Brabant.

Brabant – 43705 Flemish Catholic cloth makers, with a University in the province. They make 23.07 ducats annually. There is also a marketplace here, and a major revolt and rebellion.

Limburg – The iron mines of Limburg bring in 9.87 ducats. The Flemish Catholics number around 17641. There are both a marketplace and courthouse in here.

We finished a mission to have a bigger army than Brabant, and then got one to build a big navy. I spend some prestige to get rid of it. Our new mission is to protect against Cologne by getting a bigger army.

We have 16.8 badboy, which is way high.

Speaking of badboy, Burgundy has been a very bad boy with a ton of additions. They annexed Bar, Luxemburg, Liege, and they vassalized Trier.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote