View Single Post
Old 07-22-2010, 02:08 AM   #286
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

There is a euphoria for the board as they leave for the night, confident with this latest success that they are on the right track.

They return to the board room the next morning, eager to remove the next Microsoft minion from amongst their midst.

Sadly, their optimism took a hit, as the CEO made another stunning announcement.

"It seems that our very own ntndeacon has been a bit free with his hands around the interns of late," the CEO said with miserable acceptance in his voice. "Several of them have come forward to sue him and this company for sexual harrassment."

The board looks in shock. They know what's coming next.

"We have no choice but to suspend ntndeacon from the board and force the sale of his shares in the corporation, pending the resolution of this litigation," the CEO said. "I urge you all--especially now--to be particularly careful with how you conduct ourselves amongst the employees."

"Now let's get back to business," he finishes as he sits down...

ntndeacon has been removed from the board by the conspirators. He was a loyal board member with no role.

ntndeacon had 11.1% interest in the corporation. This will now be re-distributed.

DAY THREE HAS NOW BEGUN.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote