View Single Post
Old 07-31-2010, 01:28 AM   #140
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan 8, 1181 – It’s time. I organize armies in Azerbaijan and Gilan. My targets are not what you expect but two other provinces adjacent to mine of value – Kurdistan and Dailam.

I DOW the Kingdom of al-Murabitids. They are in control of Jerusalem and constantly in war. They have all of their troops rallied and near Jerusalem to fight against the 20ish European powers they are at war with, and the Turks, so I intend to grab a few of their provinces near my Caspian holdings.

I was expecting my next war to grab the three eastern provinces I’ve wanted for a while, but this a good opportunity to grab two provinces I want.

Jan 21 – Ryn Desert goes rogue and I DOW him. He became a Heretic and is using that against me. I hope my vassals will clean him out.

Feb 6 – My Itil army arrives in Ryn Desert. I want to blast their army to make this easy.

Feb 8 – My armies arrive in their targets and the sieges begin.

Feb 15 – We crush the heretic army of Ryn Desert and it is destroyed. I disband my Itil army. No one has DOW’ed him yet, but my guess is that someone will

Feb 26 – We fend off an assault in Kurdistan

Mar 21 – Dailam falls

Apr 25 – I order Windmills built here in Kasogs

Apr 30 – We drive off another assault in Kurdistan

May 8 –

Kurdistan – Next to Azerbaijan, Nisibin and Tabriz – this Muslim Persian province was just ordered by us to build a sawmill. Prosperous, 6 ducats, thieves and highway robbers

Dailam – 7 ducats, Muslim, Persian, thieves, already working on a medium castle when I took it, next to Gilan and Mazandaran.

Both fit into my profile very well and are among the few valuable interior provinces in the area.

Somehow, the Count of Mesopotamia defected to us – the Prince of Athens et all.

This throne has been mega successful for us

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote