View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010, 10:02 AM   #42
hyde4us11
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeachEnEspanol View Post
LOL, isn't that always how it goes? I'll hope not for ya!

You don't understand how true that is. I went to the doctor 2 weeks ago about something I felt was no big deal and Monday and Tuesday of this week and I have had to have a ultrasound (below is a funny story about this), circulation test, and a MRI. All of this for a little pin hole in my foot. Today a home health care nurse will be visiting for this little pin whole.

Funny story time.....

My 2 year old (almost 3) asks lots of questions and is a bright little bugger as she asks these questions. My wives friend is pregnant and just had a ultrasound a week or 2 ago. My daughter of course has to go with us to my doctors appointment during the day so she heard the doctor say I needed a ultrasound. Well a few weeks ago when my wives friend had the ultrasound Zoey (my daughter) asked what that picture was and my wife explained to her that a ultrasound is for taking pictures of the babies. She was brief and not to detailed of course. Well I am getting the lift out for my wheelchair when out of the blue my almost 3 year old asks me will we get to see the baby when you get the pictures done. It was hilarious in the sense that she even remembered what a ultrasound was with the fact she thought daddy was having a baby. It will be a story we tell about Zoey the rest of our lives. Interesting funny moment.

Last edited by hyde4us11 : 09-29-2010 at 10:05 AM.
hyde4us11 is offline   Reply With Quote