View Single Post
Old 10-13-2010, 06:50 PM   #31
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Jedi mentioned he'd like to hear about my experiences in another thread, so my recent dating experiences:

I've been out with 2 girls post-divorce, both met from Match. The first one was a dud. She was moderately attractive, but no chemistry between us. The 2nd one was a grad student (Ph. D.) who is only 26. She is very attractive, interesting, and intelligent. One of the best first dates of my life. 2nd date was 2 days later and we had a good time watching football - very chill. Since then, I've been on 4 more dates with her over a period of 3 weeks. I've heard things about her that set off little alarms for me. So, I find myself debating on whether it is time to cut bait and run. On one hand, she is attractive and smart. On the other, I think she is a little too aware of how attractive she is and she has some personality issues that I'm not sure I want to get past. We'll see. She just texted me (in last hour) and says she wants to come over to my place to watch some movies Saturday night.

Last edited by Eaglesfan27 : 10-13-2010 at 06:59 PM.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote