View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 01:02 PM   #5760
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup View Post
Rangers bullpen was roughly as good in the AL as Giants' was in the NL.

Ah ok cool. They didn't look too good in game one of the ALCS, but, that can happen to any bullpen. How were the Rangers in one run games during the season? I do know the Giants did pretty good in close games, not sure how the Rangers did though.

Plus, if it the series goes to 7 games, that's 4 games without the DH. What bat will the Rangers lose when playing in SF? That kind of leans the advantage towards the Giants I would think.

I don't think either team has a superior advantage over the other, but, I think the Giants have the better pitching staff and deeper starting rotation than the Rangers and that usually is what wins series. I'm actually looking forward to watching this series more than what I have been for the previous series for the last couple of years. It's nice to see a first timer to the series, Hamilton is a beast, Lee is a beast and it's going to be fun to see how Lincecum and the rest handle that Rangers lineup.

Coming this summer to a movie theater near you: The Adventures of Jedikooter: Part 4
JediKooter is offline   Reply With Quote