View Single Post
Old 11-03-2010, 03:12 PM   #73
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travis View Post
Fair enough, and I'd like to think I would say the same, but what if the situation were reversed?

Obviously as the one waking up/working your way back, you really don't have much say in the matter, but I'm having trouble just trying to imagine how hard of a decision that'd be for the one who'd have to do the walking away.

Yeah, I didn't intend my response to dismiss the difficulty of the decision. I would just assume that my wife made a very difficult decision and I would do everything I could to let her know she did well.

I think it would be an insanely hard decision to make. Incredibly, incredibly difficult. Why I would tell my wife I would have done the same in her position, not 100% sure I would.

Then again, she has told me repeatedly, since this topic comes up rather frequently around me, that she doesn't want to survive a zombie apocalypse. She recently said that she might, given her foraging skills, but after the first 15 minutes of "Walking Dead" she said, "I think I've changed my mind about suriving the zombie apocalypse. You can find your own damned chicken mushrooms."
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote