View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010, 02:38 PM   #694
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

So I hate that I let myself get to this point, but I'm going to have to seriously hit the weight loss/workout thing hard. I had done so well a few years ago, dropping 75+ pounds, but I've gained back like 30 pounds or so, and it's time to put an end to it and go hardcore again.

The last year has been brutal for me. Between being lax with what I eat and being so involved with my kids' lives, I just haven't exercised like I should. Now that Caitlin's middle school basketball season is over and softball is going indoors (we literally had somehwere to be 5-6 nights a week, and that's not including Mackenzie's soccer season, which was derailed by a broken collarbone), I've got a good bit of time to work out 3-5 times a week (3 times at the gym, 2 times at home with crunches/weights is the plan). I'm giving myself until March 1 to get down to the 160-165 range again. After that, with sports picking up again, I'll have to fight the battle of finding time to work out (both girls are playing travel softball and I'm coaching Mackenzie's 8U team). But I'll deal with that when it happens.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote