View Single Post
Old 11-07-2010, 01:44 PM   #34
Big Fo
Pro Rookie

I just had my most nervy game yet. I drew Barcelona in the first knockout round of the Champions League and was playing the first leg at their place. The first half was alright, they shaded it but my guys at least had some decent possession and created a chance or two. Early in the second half I went down to ten men and was under siege for the next forty minutes. Every couple of minutes they had another highlight (I watch only the key plays), it was just constant pressure. Every time we cleared the ball it went to Pique or Puyol and came right back at us. They hit the post twice, van der Sar made a number of great saves, and Vidic, and Fletcher were outstanding, constantly mopping up loose balls in the box with Villa and Messi ready to pounce. I couldn't believe when the final whistle blew and we'd gotten out of there with a 0-0 draw.

Hopefully we can keep eleven men on the field at Old Trafford.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sovereignstar v2 View Post
Dola

I'd report that one in their bug forum, Big Fo. Just to make sure someone else can chime in (SI or not).

I went ahead and did this. It seems nobody else has noticed it so far, or at least nobody else in the bug reporting forum.

Last edited by Big Fo : 11-07-2010 at 01:45 PM.
Big Fo is offline   Reply With Quote