View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 10:40 AM   #171
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

I liked what they did with Darryl - I liked how they showed that he had some self-mastery, and that he cared about Glen but then he didn't and then he did again... he is turning into a more complex character than just some crazy hair-trigger redneck.

Sure, he's a bit angry and bitter and likely to fly off the handle, but when it comes right down to it, he'll pitch in and do what's best for the group, even if that means Rick has to keep pointing a gun at his head to reason with him. It will be really interesting to see what he does if/when Merle comes back. He obviously loves and cares for his brother, but he's also forming a bound with Rick, Glen, etc. Does he stop Merle from taking his revenge? Does he try to explain they went back there for him? I don't see him just standing idly by while Merle tries to kill Rick/Glen/Andrea/T-Dog or whomever.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote